21 October 2015

DEMONLORD – Unsacred Soul


Debut demo tape from Spanish act, Demonlord."Unsacred Soul" delivers 6 extremely majestic tracks of aggressive Black-Death metal, including a cover version of At The Gates´s "Under a serpent sun".Great music I must say.Tight and well composed with lots of interesting parts.The guitarrist makes some cool riffs wich I would like to hear more of in the future.The vocals is also doing a good job creating a style that is unique and also a little standard some places. What makes me feel a little annoyed about Demonlord is the cover song wich is not really satisfying for me, it would be much better to include original track of their own I think. All in all I am really fond of this demo, they have captured the true essence of darkness and put it on tape with such a brilliant result. A demo well-worth owning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment